投稿者 スレッド
luharper
投稿日時: 2016-6-27 11:33
長老
登録日: 2013-10-26
居住地:
投稿: 487
Titleist 915 D2 www.golfpriceaustralia.com.au
Titleist 915 D2 Driver Of course, working at Golf Digest, my ears perked up every time golf was referenced. And it happened a lot due to The Juice's love of the game (Although the couple swings he showed indicated that despite all his time on the course, he wasn't very good). In no particular order, here were six of those golf connections in the film.

Ping G25 Reason: Zika. “After speaking with those closest to me, I’ve come to realize that my health, and my family’s health, comes before anything else. Even though the risk of infection from the Zika virus is considered low, it is a risk nonetheless, and a risk I am unwilling to take.”

Mizuno MP-5 Irons The Edwardian hotel has been stripped and refitted with Italian marble, parquet floors, 315 chandeliers and gilt-edged furniture. Outside, the famous Ailsa course has been redesigned and extended. Trump says he is spending 200 million pounds ($290 million) on Turnberry, including the 34 million pounds he spent buying the property in 2014.

titleist ap1 716 irons At Turnberry, Trump owns 200 acres of land just north of his hotel that are currently occupied by grazing cattle and a crumbling World War One airstrip. Conceivably, this could be developed. “I would have the right to build at least a thousand houses on Turnberry, if I wanted to, again, if I wanted to. Right now I am doing something far more important than building houses,” he said.
スレッド表示 | 新しいものから 前のトピック | 次のトピック | トップ

投稿するにはまず登録を